Search Fred Hutch Extranet
Use your HutchNet ID username and password to sign into eReview. Your HutchNet ID is the same username and password you use to log into a local Fred Hutch computer, or to access Centernet from off-campus. If you are having trouble accessing eReview or would like help changing your password, please navigate to the instructions below for assistance.
If you are a current Fred Hutch employee or affiliate and have not already done so, enroll in MyHutch now. MyHutch is a secure web portal powered by Okta that acts as a single point of entry for many Fred Hutch applications. You can use MyHutch to manage your HutchNet ID password.
If you are not an employee or affiliate of Fred Hutch, you will receive an email when your new HutchNet account is active. This information will include your username as well as a temporary password. With this information, set up your access by following the directions below. The process will take several minutes.
4. You will be prompted to change your password. Enter your temporary password again in the first box, and then create a new password by entering it in the bottom two boxes.
Note: Your password must have at least 8 characters, a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, and contain no parts of your username.
5. Enter a secondary email (optional), or choose not to add a secondary email. A secondary email address can be used to receive a password reset email if you ever forget your password.
6. Choose a forgot password question and type in an answer (required).
7. Add a phone number for resetting your password or unlocking your account using SMS text messaging (optional).
8. Click a picture to choose a security image (required).
9. Click the "MFA enrollment required" button.
10. Click the "Setup" button next to Text Message Code.
11. Enter your mobile phone number to receive a text message code. Then click "Send Code."
A text message will be sent to your phone.
12. Enter the code that appears in the text message and click "Verify." Then click "Done."
13. Add a phone number for resetting or unlocking your account using a voice call (optional), or click "Remind me Later."
14. Enrollment complete.
Your MyHutch account is now set up. You may access eReview using your HutchNet ID username and the new password you created. Use MyHutch if you forget or need to change your password.
One of the features available in MyHutch is the ability to securely change your Fred Hutch password from anywhere you can get online. You must be enrolled in MyHutch to use this feature.
1) Log into MyHutch from any browser: https://fredhutch.okta.com
2) Click your username in the upper right-hand corner, then click Settings
3) Click the green Edit Profile button to enable changes to your settings.
4) Enter your current password and hit Enter.
5) Click Send Code to have a verification code sent to your enrolled cell phone. This added step ensures that no one but you can reset your password. Once you have received the code, enter it in the field provided and click Verify.
6) Your settings are now available to be changed. To change your password, enter your current password, then enter and confirm your new password. Click Change Password to finish.
The eReview system will provide you with a visual notification of your password status.
In the upper right of the main menu bar, your password expiration will be visible.
When your password is closer to expiration (30 days) the notification will change and include a hyperlink to a website with instructions for how to change your password.
When your password is very close to expiring (less than 7 days) you will automatically be taken to instructions for changing your password in a new browser window.
In addition to these visual and automatic notifications, you can opt to change your password at any time by selecting from the new "Help" menu.
Use MyHutch to reset your password if you have forgotten it or if your password has expired.
You must have enrolled in MyHutch in order to use this feature. If you have not yet enrolled, contact the Help Desk for assistance.
1) Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) and navigate to the Forgot Password link:(https://fredhutch.okta.com/signin/forgot-password)
2) Enter your HutchNetID and select the reset method you wish to use.
NOTE: You must select a method you configured during enrollment. This means that if you didn't set up a secondary email when you enrolled, you can't use it to reset your password.
3) Validate your identity by answering the challenge you set up during enrollment (SMS, Voice Call, or Email).
4) Answer the "Forgotten Password Challenge" question that you set up during enrollment. Note: this answer must exactly replicate the one you entered during enrollment - including things like upper or lower case letters. If you enter an incorrect answer three times, your account will be locked.
5) Reset your HutchNetID Password
6) That's it! Your HutchNet Password has been changed and you may now use it to access many center-wide computing resources, including:
-Employee Self Service
If you are unable to successfully log into eReview, please take a moment to gather just a bit of information so that we can track down the problem. If you are simply denied access to the site, there are 3 different "Login Failed" messages you might receive. Please note the message and provide that information to your IRB contact or Jennifer Kogut if you are unable to resolve the login problem on your own: